Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Recaps

So many things happened in life..
But these are some, which I will keep it in my heart, lock it, throw the key into the sea, let the whale swallow and digest it ! (:

During my secondary school life, the 5 years in band was the greatest experience.. hence I was always hoping that band life wouldn't just end here just like that.. Because we know that after we graduate, everyone will have their own life to live. Since then, I started to miss the life in band every now and then..

During my poly life, I was lucky to know a group of nice people from my module group, IT0602.. they brought colors into my life, and they were the ones who became the reasons for me to come to school everyday without fail..

During my final year, I was being sent over to Beijing to do my FYP on 23 Nov 2008.. and I was more than delightful to know another group of even nicer people.. We ate, we drank, we crapped, we spent sleepless nights, we clubbed, we skipped lab sessions, blah blah blahhh.. 
ALL TOGETHER YOOO!

and now we are back to Singapore, to reality; 
I miss the life in Beijing, 
I miss the times I spent with SembWinds, 
I miss the times I spent with IT0602, 
and I definitely miss the time spent in BiTC..

I so miss all the great moments we had together..
I really really miss everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

emo emo emo.