Tuesday, April 07, 2009

As requested by Miss Jocelyn Chee!

well..
after a million years, i've finally decided to update my filled-with-dust blog as insisted by Miss Jocelyn Chee!

JOCELYN!! I UPDATED LIAO OKAYYY!!
i cant remember all the interesting stuff that happened laa! so dont expect anything more than this!

recent updates on what i've done:
- i went for a drink @ DB with my two girlfriends two weeks ago.
- drove from Sembawang all the way to Pasir Ris for Aeons' BBQ.
- i just went to Tioman and came back three days ago.
- missed out Sembawang's SYF on April's Fool.
- had terrible burnt on my back and i look uber tan. (i'm tan-ner than Alex! OMGG! >.<)
- my nose is peelingggg!! *NOOOOOO*
- i watched final destination 3 for like 4 times?
- Wonder Girl's Nobody MV is damn fweaking niceee!
- i just started reading Eclipse and im addicteddd to it ! STEPHENIE MEYER SO DAMN COOL!


TIOMAN TRIP
- The water is damn clear !
- The breeze is damn nice !
- Dining by the sea is damn damn cool !
- I snorkelled to the middle of the sea when i cant even swim ! >.<
- All the kuchings(cats) in Tioman loves me! (becos im the only one among the ten who feed them on a "regular" basis)
- My friend walked arnd Paya Village in his 'ah peh' singlet and boxer !
- The water from the 'stream-like' waterfall is damn cooling !

No comments: